Strictly Accounting CPA has produced many tax returns for both individuals and business. We automatically renew our systems, and stay updated with changes in the tax code that can affect you. Having someone experienced in various nuances and getting things done correctly the first time is beneficial. In general the less correspondence from the IRS the more likely you are doing things correctly. However if you have any of that would like to be resolved we can always help you prepare or correct a back return and respond in a timely manner.
Individual Tax Returns
When you have a lot going on and the tax return becomes more of a daunting process it probably is a good time to have a professional help prepare your tax return. Some of those reasons could include:
• Recently moved or multi state tax returns
• Rental Home Income and expenses
• Recently purchased a home
• Business expenses that your employer does not reimburse you
• Many accounts including capital gains and tax exempt bonds
• Education and other credits available such as the Child Tax Credit
• Property tax credit in Connecticut for your home or automobile
• Foreign Tax Credit and Passive Activity Losses
• Expatriates working in the United States
• US Citizens who work abroad
• Foreign Bank Account Report and Statements
• Owners K-1s and Self Employment tax
• Home office and automobile deductions
Or just come by for the convenience of easily e-filed returns where we keep track of your records for up to four years and can always contact us with any questions or updates to your current year tax planning. Such as estimated tax payments or updates to your W-4 withholding allowance status and exemptions.
Business Tax Returns
Having a solid business plan that gives you access to your financial data and reports as part of a smoothly run operation is always a plus. Yet once a year income also needs to be calculated for tax purposes and filing in various states. Strictly Accounting CPA can provide monthly and annual account services for your business and help make sure you’re filing your tax returns in a timely manner.
• Corporations, Partnerships, LLC and Sole Proprietor income tax returns
• Multi-state allocations and sales tax
• Owners K-1
• QuickBooks organization and review
• Up to date preparation records
• File retention of up to four years
• Recommendations to improve the quality of your accounting records
• Assistance with IRS Correspondence and CP2000
• Documentation to create a new business bank account and S-Corp Elections and Federal Identification Numbers
• Look at applicable fixed assets and loans and how that effects your business income.
• Sales and Payroll Taxes, Property Tax and Rental Income and Expense Reports.
When you require accounting services that meet high professional standards in the industry, Strictly Accounting CPA is the accounting firm for you. Strictly Accounting CPA is located in the center of Stamford, CT, just south of Lord and Taylor’s on Long Ridge Road and can service your accounting needs throughout the metro area. Contact Strictly Accounting CPA by calling 203.322.4000 or toll free 866.322.9188. You may also reach us via email at email@example.com.